We’ve previously posted the Top 10 signs you’re using a bad site/email hosting company, so it’s only fair to post the signs your website needs to be redesigned. Watch out, folks, we are trained professionals…just not in comedy.
1. You forgot you even had a website or what it looks like.
2. It has a hit/traffic counter at the bottom of the page. (Congrats on your 20 visitors.)
3. There’s an animated stick figure in a hard hat, with flashing “Website Under Construction!” text.
4. Your homepage has an address like http://yourISP.com/home/~yourusername.html
5. The site is built entirely in Flash.
6. When you call your host, the call goes straight to voicemail, which is currently full or has not been setup.
7. Audio or video automatically plays when you visit, but you can’t turn it off.
8. Menu options read Page 1, Page 2, Page 3 …
9. Your host says the design can’t be viewed on your iPhone.
10. It’s hosted at MySpace.